Staton House Fire & Rescue Association presents the
For information contact us via E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
* ABSOLUTELY NO ALCHOLIC
BEVERAGES allowed on premises.
Anyone suspected of being under the influence will NOT be allowed to shoot or remain on the property,
and will FORFEIT ANY ROUNDS PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED.
* Keep your gun chamber open until
you are given a shell at the firing line.
Anyone caught using their own shells will FORFEIT ANY ROUNDS PURCHASED and will be asked to leave
* DO NOT approach the firing line until your name is called.
* Anyone UNDER THE AGE OF 12 must be accompanied by an adult at the firing line.
* Targets will be judged by the
Target Master, and he/she will have
FINAL SAY on the winning target.
In the event of a tie, a shoot-off will determine the winner.
* DO NOT CROSS THE FIRING LINE FOR ANY REASON
* We reserve the right to ask ANYONE to leave for ANY REASON at ANYTIME.